Why didn't my free credits get updated after installing an app?
Here are a few reasons why this could have happened:
- You need to Install and Open the app to receive your free credits.
- If you've still not yet received your free credits, please visit the 'Offers' tab on the app, scroll to the bottom, and then click on 'Check Credit Status'.
- That will redirect you to a page with a list of all the apps that you've installed. Under apps for which haven't received credited, navigate to and click on the option 'Missing Credits'.
- Having done that, submit a ticket for Missing Credits to Supersonic (our offer service provider), who will then investigate the issue and add the Missing credits to your account.
However, a few caveats to this feature are:
- Please ensure that you are connected to the Internet so that the credits are updated to your account.
- It usually takes about 15 to 45 minutes to receives your free credits.
- Credits will not be added to your account if you've previously installed the app on your device.
For any clarifications feel free to contact us. We would love to help you out.